• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Anyone here can offer more for JNK.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the money and run in a New York Minute !!
 
Hold the name.
You can get more with time.
 
A "K" is a rough letter sometimes...I would take $5,500 on a domain with a K.
 
Yes, "K" is a rough letter.

Grab it and re-invest.
 
Wait for a new offer, if they can offer $5 500 they have they money
 
I would listen to what ever TopNames has to say...he knows his 3 letter .com's !
 
Is it possible you could get more? If not, take the mney as a "K" can sometimes be hard, yes.
 
What is the stock firm? Do they represent a company like junk.com? Perhaps they have a client who wants to go public with the ticker "JNK" -- get more information.
 
Geez, I remember when I coulda bought that domain for $750 :(
 
NetProwler said:
Geez, I remember when I coulda bought that domain for $750 :(


hehe. sucks don't it? anyways, nice name and offer! I would accept the offer. You are sure not to see more for that name on this forum at least.
 
Last year. I think Bob owned it. I didn't buy it because I was short on cash at the time. I always new it was worth much more than that. Just couldn't do much about it.
You win some, you lose some!
 
Mod Edit: Please refrain from comments, not relating to the purchase or offers of this domain for sale!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom