• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anyone know how to drop or cancel a name regged at namecheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdubz

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Messages
292
Reaction score
0
I want to clear out my portfolio and cancel some names. I emailed namecheap, but they don't exactly have the best customer service. Anyone know how to do this?
 
You can always transfer them to me :P


As far as I know you would need the namecheap support to do it.
 
Yeah, contact their support or even the abuse dept.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom