• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Anyone know who(registrar/service) caught mobile.net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpy

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2002
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
0
Pool did not catch it.

And, the last time I looked at Mobile.net at NW this morning.
It was around $ 4,600 (?).
 
My bet is on BD.
 
Ugly :bandit:

Whois results from Internic:
Domain: mobile.net
Whois Server: whois.stargateinc.com
Registrar: STARGATE.COM, INC.
Status: ACTIVE
Nameservers (From Internic): NS1.15X.NET,NS2.15X.NET,
Updated: 28-may-2004
 
15X.net is Cayman's.
 
Another great domain going straight for ppc parking.
 
So was it caught by Stargate?
 
I'm confused, was it caught by NW or Stargate?
 
Stargate was a Pool registrar I thought.
15x.net = NameAdmin I thought.
 
Ah ok. That makes sense. I wish that Pool didn't use those obscure registrars like AR.com and some others in Korea etc.
 
Steen said:
Stargate was a Pool registrar I thought.
15x.net = NameAdmin I thought.

I alway refer to NameAdmin as Cayman. In that way, there is no confusion
with some other domain buyer.

And, I believe NW was using Stargate.

Andrew keeps on top of this on a daily basis.
He spotted three new ones the other day.

If you don't have his site bookmark. Do it now.

http://www.whois-search.com/deleting/who.php


(Eventhough, Andrew was unjustly banned. I hope his url will show up.)
 
actnow said:
(Eventhough, Andrew was unjustly banned. I hope his url will show up.)
Wrong, we whined and disturbed the board for months all because his feelings were hurt that DNF took on more mods. He perceived that as a loss of power, and acted like a 3 year old from that point on. He was given lots of opportunity to pout, but it just wasn't going to end. I know this is fact, I was a mod at the time, and had to endure his tantrums as well as waste time in the mods forum talking about it.
 
All moderation should be done in ...moderation :-D
 
Wrong, we whined and disturbed the board for months all because his feelings were hurt that DNF took on more mods. He perceived that as a loss of power, and acted like a 3 year old from that point on. He was given lots of opportunity to pout, but it just wasn't going to end. I know this is fact, I was a mod at the time, and had to endure his tantrums as well as waste time in the mods forum talking about it.

Agree 100%.

He was also quite the (sales/advertising) thread crapper.

I don't think he did it to me though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom