Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Anyone on here buy .ist domain names?

doctor-ray

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm curios if anyone buys any .ist domain name? I think ,ist is super cool myself. What do you think?

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Haven't heard of it.

Looked it up at ICANN:

U-Label: ist
Operator Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
Agreement Date 28 August 2014

.. tricky one... especially as they secured another gTLD at the same time: .istambul

--

Are you based in Turkey, yourself? .. Do Turkish call Istambul = Istambul? .. or a different name?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 11.06.42.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 11.06.42.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 2

doctor-ray

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
There are 2 versions. There is .Istanbul along with .ist. The .ist is open to use anywhere like people is the United States use .co, .me . I am a United States citizen long with being born and raised here in the State of Florida.

I do thank you for your comment to my Thread. I haven't been around for a while but I am back in action.
I have a .ist which is domainname.ist

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
There are 2 versions. There is .Istanbul along with .ist. The .ist is open to use anywhere like people is the United States use .co, .me . I am a United States citizen long with being born and raised here in the State of Florida.

I do thank you for your comment to my Thread. I haven't been around for a while but I am back in action.
I have a .ist which is domainname.ist

That is a nice name, congratulations!

btw, you might wish to check your DNF's signature - 1st part redirects to https://www.brainzbuzz.com/ and the 2nd part is plain text only

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom