Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Anyone recognise this UDRP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If any recognises this UDRP decision from following text I would be interested to know what domain it referred to;
"The defendant is the owner of numerous trademarks in Latin America (but not in Germany) similar or identical to the disputed .com domain name. The domain name was originally regis-tered in 1996 and transferred to the plaintiff in June 2008. In November 2008, the defendant submitted a complaint to the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Centre under the UDRP. WIPO ordered that the domain name be transferred to the defendant since the domain name holder acquired it in bad faith and had no legitimate interest in the domain name. "

That is all the text I have. I believe may be a German registrar or German domainer ?.

Thanks

DG

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

By the way, related to this but not this, you will see some good (for me and others I hope) news soon.

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry, thought you only had the little section of text. Looks like you will need to find out how to research the case #

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Might be worth a try picking up the phone & chatting with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom