Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Anyone saw Godaddy's $.1.99 domains ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arpitgosai

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello friends,
I just saw on Godaddy's homepage that $1.99 domains are available.
Can anyone confirm what is it ?

I got the following detail when I clicked on it :

Products must be new to the customer (not currently owned) to qualify. One 1 yr $1.99* .com, .us, .biz, .info, .name, .net, or .org domain per each qualifying product; new, transfer or renewal. Recurring billing charges, existing product, domain renewals, domain backorders and domain registration products (such as Privacy, Business Registration, Certified Domain, Domain Ownership Protection and CashParking), Gift Cards, photo prints and merchandise, and some "add-on" companion products (such as additional hosting bandwidth and storage) do not qualify as product purchases. Only qualifying domain names included in qualifying purchases are subject to discount.

Privacy on domains and reduced price domain name bundles are not eligible for additional discount promotions.

* Plus ICANN fee of 22 cents per domain name year. Certain TLD's only.

I need clarification on this.

Constantin

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is available only with any new non-domain purchase.

ONE non-domain purchase entitles you to register ONE domain for $1.99 + ICANN fee.

etphotog

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is available only with any new non-domain purchase.

ONE non-domain purchase entitles you to register ONE domain for $1.99 + ICANN fee.

The bad part is they have the non-domain purchase as "auto renew", so you can have to look for that charge as a cost of doing business. And NEW NON-DOMAIN PURCHASE means that you can use that renewed item as a way to get a $1.99 domain the next time. Pick your non-domain purchase wisely.... (once a year, small amount)>

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators