• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale AnythingTalk.com - Developed forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

phrone

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2004
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
AnythingTalk.com is a fully devloped web forum. It's a nice clean community, and is getting bigger. We currently have 212 registered members, and 9849 posts. Right now it has a Google PageRank of four (4). It was at seven (7) at one point. According to "webalizer" there has been 28999 total unique views since the site was started. In Aprial we had a steady average of 366 a day. The forum has many mods installed, and the members love them. Right we have installed: an arcade, a shop, a referall script, a shoutbox, a lottery (comes with shop), and an affiliate script.

http://www.anythingtalk.com/images/newstats.gif

If you would like traffic screen shots, or anything else, please PM me OR AIM: "xz4".

NOW TAKING ALL OFFERS!! BRING THEM ON!!

Link to site: http://www.anythingtalk.com

I updated the stats screen shot.
 
I did post it on eBay for auction, but did not get the response I wanted. The high bid was like $75 so I had a friend bid higher so that I would not have to settle for $75 because I forgot to put up a reserve.

I think I put this in the wrong catagory. Should it be in "developed websites for sale"?



NOW TAKING ALL OFFERS!! BRING THEM ON!!
 
You sure? I don't want to get in trouble.. just got this platinum account lol.



NOW TAKING ALL OFFERS!! BRING THEM ON!!
 
That's your marketing decision not mine.
I would. Here, it's the domain w/ free content, right?
 
Or it's the content with a free domain..

..but I'd prefer to say domain with free content I guess.


NOW TAKING ALL OFFERS!! BRING THEM ON!!
 
Anyone atleast have an offer on this one?


NOW TAKING ALL OFFERS!! BRING THEM ON!!
 
PM replied.


NOW TAKING ALL OFFERS!! BRING THEM ON!!
 
Bump.




NOW TAKING ALL OFFERS!! BRING THEM ON!!
 
bump again

NOW TAKING ALL OFFERS!! BRING THEM ON!!
 
NOW TAKING ALL OFFERS!! BRING THEM ON!!
 
Sold. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom