• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anyway to set/change asking price on Sedo listed domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

Old school
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2002
Messages
1,574
Reaction score
5
I can't seem to figure it out. I can edit the description but I can't seem to edit the asking price or the minimum bid price. Seems like that info is only available when I add the domain.

Is there any way to change my domain from having "make offer" as asking price to an actual asking price in sedo?

Thanks!
Luc L.
 
after you log in sedo, click on domain managment. It is the third link on the left under "Add a Website". You can change the price and minimun there
 
thanks! works!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom