Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.com AnywhereFriends.com - Premium Domain

All dot com domain names for sale are contained within this thread.
Reaction score
That's not premium. 'Anywhere' is premium. 'Friends' is premium. 'Anywhere Friends' means little, is not a common phrase, and is therefore not premium.
By that logic of popular keywords you could say that PaintPorkInsurance.com is premium.
Also 'highly brandable' usually means (as it does in this case) that the only way you're going to get any traffic to the site is by spending money. Most domains are 'highly brandable'. Generally the more obscure they are the more highly brandable they are.
Google exact searches for the term 'Anywhere friends' returns around 12,000 results and they are mostly used where the first word ends a sentence and the second starts a new sentence. So this phrase is not popular nor premium. In fact it is not used.

BlushBabe

Level 1
Reaction score
I understand what you’re saying, but my domain makes a lot more sense than PaintPorkInsurence. This domain can easily be used for social media sites, chatrooms, and blogs that connect people anywhere in the world, hence the name Anywhere Friends.

Reaction score
I get your point but if you have to brand it, get the phrase into common use, and ultimately spend time and money on a route to monetisation the domain is not premium. There is really no reason to spend lots of money on this when you can get similar nonsensical alternatives for reg fee and spend the same amount of resources branding it. In just two mins I found EverywhereFriends.com, AnyPlaceFriends.com, and WhereverFriends.com. They make the same amount of sense as AnywhereFriends.com and are also not premium. They could all be got for reg fee.

BlushBabe

Level 1
Reaction score
Well if you dont want to buy it, you don’t have to. There’s already someone interested in it for asking price. Thank you for your time.

Reaction score
Both you and I know there isn't. This is a common response from people when they don't hear what they want to about their domain. However you can continue lying to yourself if it makes you feel better. I chose to actually learn from my mistakes not to ignore them - it all depends on whether you want to be successful in this industry or not.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom