• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed aplicar.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant give an end user value but for reseller I'd say I wouldnt reg it if it were available, so no more than reg fee.
 
I like it Supernova, could have numerous uses for loans, mortgages, employment etc the list goes on and on. I think you should def develop it into some sort of website and find a good affiliate scheme with plently of advertisers and you could get a nice return from it. Good luck to you anyway.
 
Aplicar means "apply" in the sense of a task or a coat of paint, but not for a loan / mortgage / employment, that would be solicitar. Limited use IMHO, sorry.
 
Aplicar means "apply" in the sense of a task or a coat of paint, but not for a loan / mortgage / employment, that would be solicitar. Limited use IMHO, sorry.
Thank you guys for your input, I guess its back to the drawing board and time to find a better online translator.
 
I guess its back to the drawing board and time to find a better online translator.

:amen:


No, seriously, untrust those online translators, they will only make you waste money. Try to find personal advice better. :)
 
No value imho
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom