• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed apparently if you are in biotech, these names are attractive

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
2,404
Reaction score
214
I used to manage a web site for a biotech, and they had me register auragene.com/net/org for them. They never ended up doing anything with them. The names were recently about to expire and I contacted them to give them the option of keeping them or letting them go. They said they'd like to keep them, but never followed up with me to transfer them into their name. I tried contacting them several times, but nothing seems to happen.

To keep them from expriring, I have renewed the domains, but I am starting to think they will probably let it go. Which means I will be in possession. If my efforts to transfer these to them are not successful, I will eventually be putting them on the market. I know they were contacted once by a prospective buyer, but I was not privvy to the details and never heard what the offer was (if there was one)

Is anyone here familiar with the biotech industry? Do these names have any meaning? How would I go about evaluating their worth?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom