• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: 0260.TV

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WWW.ALLTHINGS.TV

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: 0260.TV

Message:
Need I explain what this .TV would be used for??

OK, for those who have yet to figure it out, it could be a website featuring clips of the latest gas guzzling speedsters, both inside the car and outside followed by a zero to sixty zoom down a racetrack........a boys toys paradise.....

Any commercial appeal here??

Anyone Out There???!!
 
no real value whatsoever sorry...not as a .tv.... maybe 0-60.tv would have some small value, but that is taken I guess...even if you were to develop a site, you are probably better off taking a different name, especially the 0 in the beginning is not a good thing...
 
domainah said:
no real value whatsoever sorry...not as a .tv.... maybe 0-60.tv would have some small value, but that is taken I guess...even if you were to develop a site, you are probably better off taking a different name, especially the 0 in the beginning is not a good thing...

Yep,

I have been told this already........I 'll keep on trying till I get it right!!

Hopefully I will still be able to make my morgage payments!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom