• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: 1zCOM.com- Need Your Help with Opinions

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RsL

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: 1zCOM.com- Need Your Help with Opinions

Message:
Need your opinions.

I caught it with the D.R.T. software, it is auto-appraised @

$11,319.00

What do you personally think it is worth?

And what does the Overture (NO TLD) column mean in D.R.T. If you don't know, then still give your appraisal opinion please.

:D
 
With DRT, each specific quality of the domain name gives the domain an Auto-Appraised value. Overture and backlinks are what determine the Auto-Appraisal. I honestly dont see any value in the domain name. I dont think it would receive any type in traffic, but it may very well.

Please update us on what qualities the domain holds.
 
Thanks for the insights... I have enjoyed owning my copy of D.R.T. and with respect of the 'seasoned' members here, do not try to sell coppies in competition.

;)
 
Neither do I see any value in the name. but still if the DRT tool appraised it so highly, you might never know. Maybe try to park and see whether it will receive any traffic.
Good luck
 
I cant beleive the appraisal.

I would say low xxx max.
But u just never know.
 
Thanks...

Have it pointed to namedrive.com only time will tell ;-)
 
almost sounds like DRT didnt realize the com part was part of the name...cant see how else this would be worth anything over the traffic value,,,
 
Thats a good point, maybe that is the error
 
I get a DRT value of $0.00 for 1zCOM.com as well as 1z.com, only because the system knows its not a logical domain name request. So im not sure where the appraisal came from, but the domain name has no back links or overture, either does 1z.com.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom