• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: 3gig.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GlobalFusion

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2005
Messages
458
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: 3gig.net

Message:
Snatched this one @ a snapnames auction.

Let me know your thoughts.
 
no way... r u serious?

what are you basing that on?
 
does it mean something? maybe im not seeing something here.
 
Fair enough. I can understand your view.

I see it as a hosting domain.

3gig.net (gigabyte)

Offering 3 gigabyte hosting plans etc.

thats how I saw it anyway,
 
If you developed it then it could end up being worth something but I dont think its worth much just for the name alone.
 
about XX. at the moment and the .net extension doesnt help either.
loads of 4L.coms still available.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom