• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: admimistration.com-Give your opinion on this typo

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RsL

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: admimistration.com-Give your opinion on this typo

Message:
Thanks for looking,

Typo Domain: admimistration.com

Give your opinion on this typo.

D.R.T. Appraised it @ $1,203.00

I think this is a bit high, what do you think.

Thanks again,

Shane
 
reg. fee

-Joe
 
Seeing administration.com is not even an active website I cant believe it would be getting too much type in traffic, expecially with typos.

I wouldnt have registered it without checking it out

Domain is worth -$0 reg fee at most
 
I am thinking that the person selling admiNistration.com may want to buy it and package it with a common typo to the new owner.

Hey, why not, I offered it to them for $25.00

:-D

Thanks for all the input!
 
zero. since someone would have to type the letter M again after only one letter in between another M, i think it would be a slim chance of someone making this typo. they would probably notice they are typing in the same letter as before. Also, like someone else mentioned, the non-typo name isnt a major site or anything so that doesnt help out either.
 
Administration.com owner agreed to purchase for $25.00

So atleast I turned a small profit ;-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom