• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: Adsense network

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fabian05

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: Adsense network

Message:
I have a small adsense network, 27 domains, generating an average of
$ 100 per day in total.
Hosted on one server ($99/mo)

Age: 4 years oldest site.
Content: generic
Very little time involved in updating etc.
Revenue stats go back 3 years.

What would be a reasonable value to sell ?
 
But, why would you want to sell Cash Machine that generates $3,000/mth?
 
copper said:
But, why would you want to sell Cash Machine that generates $3,000/mth?


To invest in a bigger cashmachine ;-)

Thanks so far for the feedbacks.
 
I think its worth at least 100k.
 
Switch to YPN, you'll make $300 per day :yo:

12x$9,000= network possible value
 
xmas13 said:
Switch to YPN, you'll make $300 per day :yo:

12x$9,000= network possible value

Hmm, that's a bold statement. I lost about 50% of my revenue on average when I switched to YPN. Of course I have since swithed back to Google.
YPN only works better for some sites. google worked better for 6 out of 6 of my sites I tested.

At any rate I would say minimum of $70K and depending on the names more like $100k+++
 
$70k - $110k

Gzz - If only i could get a site like that! LoL!
 
Thanks for all the feedback.
Got some very interesting offers per pm on this in the meantime so looks like we decided to sell.

Thanks again.
 
Hmm lol i would consider buying my self if i had the extra cash.

- John
 
These appraisals are basically worthless since it's impossible to appraise without seeing the list of names and details on the stats including uniques and source of traffic.

Appraising based only on income can't really be done since the names may have odd sources of traffic, be non-generics, or worse yet trademark issues.

If forced to come up with a value based only on income then 10X income seems right at this time but not valid without more info.

xmas13 said:
Switch to YPN, you'll make $300 per day.....

That is not at all correct from what I can tell.
 
trader said:
These appraisals are basically worthless since it's impossible to appraise without seeing the list of names and details on the stats including uniques and source of traffic.

Appraising based only on income can't really be done since the names may have odd sources of traffic, be non-generics, or worse yet trademark issues.

If forced to come up with a value based only on income then 10X income seems right at this time but not valid without more info.



That is not at all correct from what I can tell.


I agree 100%!! We need to see the names and some stats to make a good Appraisal, but it looks like you have already got some offers. Congrats :yo:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom