• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: Americanas (dot) us - Buyer Interested

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Creature

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: Americanas (dot) us - Buyer Interested

Americanas dot us

(As far as I know) Americanas means Americans in both Portugese and Spanish.

I received the email below asking me to name a reasonable price which always makes me nervous.

Can you help me to get the price right just in case I decide to sell. Please appraise.

Creature

.......................................

Give me just a "clue" ...

Start with any "reasonable number", and we start to talk more serious.

Go ahead !

.........................................
 
I personally dont see any value in this one, both languages in which this is in have nothing to do with the us. maybe if you had the correct extension to match the language of the name it might be worth more.

Id say reg fee maybe low $xxx to end user

If you had any other extension it would fit the name better
 
reasonable: $50-$100

however, I'm assuming the buyer will go higher...I don't think this is a great name...so try and get as much out of this guy as possible and then make a deal with him.
 
sold for how much?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom