• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: bmwcoupes.net + 30 good brand names!!! & MORE

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolz91

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: bmwcoupes.net + 30 good brand names!!!

Message:
7condo.com
smartmerger.com
lifebanks.com
blackcasinos.com
dvdmaps.com
foxyblack.com
easystakes.com
kilometres.net
newhooters.com
tampametro.com
radiointern.com
newbimmer.com
newsuites.com
bocashores.com
cshores.com
bmwstores.com
cloudsat.net
casinofilm.com
drfits.com
assetblack.com
bimmer.name
bimmer.ws
bestbimmer.com
cvdiamonds.com
ho-5.com
ho-6.com
industrygoals.com
marketgoals.com
medfits.com
new325i.com
pokerlordz.com

As a newbie of only four months. This is what my porfolio looks like so far.
Should be a decent value here.

Could someone please appraise??

thanks!!!
 
I don't see one one there worth more than 20.
 
Godfrey,
Funny you say only 20. I had had a few offer(s) for x,xxx. Glad for your opinion though.

I've sold three similar domains for over x,xxx. It just take time, marketing, and constant contacts with interested parties/companies I guess .



Any More comments?!?


thanks!!!
 
Wow. It's not funny...it's the truth..and if people are paying X,XXX for those...they know NOTHING about domain names.

Take some of that X,XXX and get a PLATINUM membership..you may sell a bit more.
 
godfrey90sf said:
Wow. It's not funny...it's the truth..and if people are paying X,XXX for those...they know NOTHING about domain names.

Take some of that X,XXX and get a PLATINUM membership..you may sell a bit more.
I actually somewhat agree with the $20 comment here, some of tham maybe low $xxx (like lifebanks but I dont know what that is really)...

....it really surprises me that anyone offered $x.xxx for any of those domains..but that shows how unpredictable some motivated buyers can drive up prices, I think that can actually be a problem, because if a bad name sells for a lot of money many people refer to that sale and want crazy money for their mediocre domains, anyone can ask for as much as they want, but I think you might wanna contact those guys that offered you xxxx and sell that domain...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom