• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: CASINOPOLIS.eu

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paleoglobe

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: CASINOPOLIS.eu

Message:
Hey all,

Please give me feedback on this name.
 
not too much I think, would be ok as a .com maybe but .eu will take a while to catch on even for generic domains, I myself would not even renew that domain..sorry
 
Thanks!
Other opinions?
I have posted this one on sedo. So I wonder what I should go for.
 
Reg Fee at the moment
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom