• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: CASINOROLE.COM

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

220volt

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: CASINOROLE.COM

Message:
Hi all
I have posted these on SEDO for auction. I got them yesterday.
So far i've been getting awsome feedback on these domains from friends and emails. I am planning to do lot more research and appraisals before i accept any serious offers, since you don't really know what you got until you lost it.
I also want to have sedo appraise one of them for $29.95 but not sure which one. Any suggestions? is it worth it to have sedo appraise them? Most of all I am hoping for forum feedbacks and suggestions.

Anu suggestions are appreciated.

NOTE: Don't place any offers in this forum since they are up for auction at sedo. You can place offers from there, but i am sure you already know that. I thought I'd just mention it.

Thanks in advance

Here are the domains

1STRONG.com
1800MAC.COM
SUPERBOWLPLAY.COM
EXTRIMO.COM
DEFAULTMETRIC.COM
BIZPLOT.COM
POKERGLARE.COM
GAMINGSALE.COM
AIRLINEXPRESS.COM
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom