• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: cvpark.com - developed website -

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gopick

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: cvpark.com - developed website -

Message:
Hello,

I am not sure if this is a right place to ask for website apprisal but, I couldn't find a more appropriate section.

cvpark.com is my three year old project. Cvpark allows users to create and publish their CVs online. I have more than 2000 members. php scripts are all very professional, I put a lot of effort on it.

Could you please give me an approximate value for the website? I don't think the domain name is worth anything but, the scripts and the original idea might sell. I was thinking of smth. like $3000

Thank you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom