• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: DellReviews.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slipxaway

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: DellReviews.com

Message:
Just acquired this one. All other TLDs are registered, all but .info is owned by Dell.

I'm planning to turn it into a Dell Reviews site... I guess that was obvious.

Just wondered if anyone could give me a general value of this domain undeveloped and developed.
 
$0

I have not seen any super active websites with "DELL" domains.

I think they are very aggressive with people using "Dell" name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom