• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: electrolux trademark?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paleoglobe

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: electrolux trademark?

Message:
Hey all,

I own the domain trilobites.eu
I know that trilobite is a brand in the electrolux group. They have registered trilobite.eu. Is there a chance that they will come after trilobites.eu?

If so, do they have a chance? (trilobites are also the most sought after fossils in the world). Does this name have any value?
 
All depends what you use the name for!

If you create a site all about Trilobites such as the .com or .info then I think they would have a tough case to fight.

Now if you were running a parking site or affiliated to earning comission from the TM Electorlux product then I think you will easily lose the domain.

Dont spose you could earn much comission from selling fossils?

As a general rule I keep well away from any TM issues!
 
Well I bought the name for fossils. So no problem there. For the moment I parked the domain with sedo. I chose keywords that give only fossil ads.

But it might be more interesting to sell if there is interest from electrolux. Probably more interesting than selling fosils. You think this is possible? And how?

Would it be possible to ask electrolux if they are interested in trilobites.eu? Or is this asking for problems?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom