• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: EUcard.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianM

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
174
Reaction score
1
Domain Name: EUcard.com

Message:
by 2010 Eu states will probably have an EU card as id card(even now there is something used as e EU card)
Perfect name for a card(bank, discounts....) targetting EU considering the other domain EuroCard is taken by MasterCard.

Thanks in advance.
 
Were you bidding on that name? Just an FYI, I learned the hard way too, if you don't own the name, you cannot post an appraisal for the name. Cheers.
 
It is mine now

Was it you on last 2 bidders?
 
Yep, congrats. I was going to stop @ $500 but the bidding got to me. Right now the domain is probably not worth what we paid for it in auction but the potential is very high. My thoughts. Cheers.
 
LOL,
that was my last bid. Few more $ and it was yours, though I wish you stopped sooner. It was anoying your bidding on last minute.

I think the auction price is pretty fair(high XXX) but I am just investing some good money into high potential domains that will sell to right buyer at right time for good return.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom