Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Appraisal For 3 Domains Please (.com, .org & .co) CheapHoliday.org

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

drew34

Reaction score
I have 3 domains I would like your guys opinions on. Currently parked at Dan.com but wandering how much or any potential.
The .com & .org domains are aged.

1. BuildResidualIncome.com (16yo)
2. CheapHoliday.org (16yo)
3. OfficeDesk.co (1yo)

Any feedback is greatly appreciated

Domain summit 2024

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like both 1 and 2. Although these probably wont be blockbuster sales both have solid keywords and are EMDs for some pretty money strong niches.

Residual income is screaming for some sort of affiliate monetization. As such your end user segment is probably amongst one man operators and the price should probably fall somewhere in the 4 figures USD.

Cheap holidays is probably more of a 3 figure name as the extension does hurt its potential. Here are some similar sales: https://namebio.com/?s==IzN2ATM1QjM

Number 3 I do not like. .CO domains loose to much traffic to .COMs.

drew34

Reaction score
I like both 1 and 2. Although these probably wont be blockbuster sales both have solid keywords and are EMDs for some pretty money strong niches.

Residual income is screaming for some sort of affiliate monetization. As such your end user segment is probably amongst one man operators and the price should probably fall somewhere in the 4 figures USD.

Cheap holidays is probably more of a 3 figure name as the extension does hurt its potential. Here are some similar sales: https://namebio.com/?s==IzN2ATM1QjM

Number 3 I do not like. .CO domains loose to much traffic to .COMs.
Perfect! Thank you

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators