Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Appraisal for one premium domain

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yasirgasim1

Level 1
Reaction score
Hello,
I would love to hear your opinions about this domain name
4products.review
How much do you think it can coast ?
Thank you

Domain summit 2024

yasirgasim1

Level 1
Reaction score
This is not a premium domain. The term is bad and the extension is worse. I would say $0.
Ok ,
Thank you for your opinion
But i am not sure that you're good at evaluation domains

1 \ I list this domain at flippa because i get a message from their support center telling me that they expect a lot of bidders for it
2 \ I don't write any name before i am quite sure that it will be sold
3 \ Before any listing , i look at a mount of domain names that has been soled for more than 1000 $ and some comparing to know what name should i write

But thanks any way

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Because someone doesn't agree with your valuation does not indicate that they are not good at evaluations.
That opinion will just get you no evaluations going forward.
Take what anyone says and do your own research and then try and come up with a figure.
Most of the time domain evaluations are so subjective that they are a crapshoot at best.
But i am not sure that you're good at evaluation domains

Reaction score
If you think this is a premium domain then clearly you don't understand what 'premium' means. But anyway can you point me to a list of domain names that have sold for more than $1000 that end in .review? I honestly don't understand why you think it has any value.

yasirgasim1

Level 1
Reaction score
If you think this is a premium domain then clearly you don't understand what 'premium' means. But anyway can you point me to a list of domain names that have sold for more than $1000 that end in .review? I honestly don't understand why you think it has any value.

I am not that fluent in English
I though "premium name" means "special name"

Anyway

As for your question
I think people would buy it because it fit's SEO Keyword research on google

4Products.review Keywords are : Products and review

Reviews are in high demand, just check out these stats :
Product Reviews - 110,000 phrase searches/month
Book Reviews - 246,000 phrase searches/month
Hotel Reviews - 246,000 phrase searches/month
Customer Reviews - 201,000 phrase searches/month
Laptop Reviews - 165,000 phrase searches/month
Car Reviews - 165,000 phrase searches/month
Tablet Reviews - 165,000 phrase searches/month
Restaurant Reviews - 165,000 phrase searches/month
Resort Reviews - 165,000 phrase searches/month
Mattress Reviews - 165,000 phrase searches/month
Phone Reviews - 135,000 phrase searches/month
Bike Reviews - 110,000 phrase searches/month
Consumer Reviews - 110,000 phrase searches/month
Printer Reviews - 110,000 phrase searches/month

I guess these searches could be enough reason for anyone to buy names with this domain
That what i think

I would love also to hear your opinion at these names if you will
b0ka.com
excitedbirds.com
8y35.com

yasirgasim1

Level 1
Reaction score
Because someone doesn't agree with your valuation does not indicate that they are not good at evaluations.
That opinion will just get you no evaluations going forward.
Take what anyone says and do your own research and then try and come up with a figure.
Most of the time domain evaluations are so subjective that they are a crapshoot at best.

Thank you for the Reminding jaydup
Accept my apologies robom
That was rude from me

Reaction score
Let's reverse it. You tell us why you think they have value. What could they be used for and how would they earn money?
eg why would I give you lots of money for 8y35.com when it doesn't appear to mean anything?

yasirgasim1

Level 1
Reaction score
Let's reverse it. You tell us why you think they have value. What could they be used for and how would they earn money?
eg why would I give you lots of money for 8y35.com when it doesn't appear to mean anything?

You got that right
I register it because i have seen a lot of domain names like it has been soled at godaddy for more than 1 K
See the attached picture
What did you think

Attachments

• Screenshot - 2018-06-16 , 6_28_29 ____.png
    Screenshot - 2018-06-16 , 6_28_29 ____.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
But those domains aren't like it. For a start they are all numbers - yours contains a letter. They are all 5 characters long. Yours is 4 characters. So why do you think your domain is worth anything? Also there are lots of domains like those that haven't sold and aren't worth anything. Seriously you are going to go broke if you don't stop registering worthless domains and go through this forum and try to understand what makes a domain worth something. But for now a quick rule should be - if you don't know what the domain you are registering could be used for.... don't register it. What would you use excitedbirds for? What does it even mean?

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude ... on what basis could you say "it worth 0 USD"

On the basis of my knowledge of the industry. On the basis of my experience succesfully finding buyers for 1000s of domains. On the basis that your domains have no purpose for anyone?

What Robm said..

yasirgasim1

Level 1
Reaction score
But those domains aren't like it. For a start they are all numbers - yours contains a letter. They are all 5 characters long. Yours is 4 characters. So why do you think your domain is worth anything? Also there are lots of domains like those that haven't sold and aren't worth anything. Seriously you are going to go broke if you don't stop registering worthless domains and go through this forum and try to understand what makes a domain worth something. But for now a quick rule should be - if you don't know what the domain you are registering could be used for.... don't register it. What would you use excitedbirds for? What does it even mean?

Yes , mine are contains a letter
Maybe , 8y35 won't make more than 25 $ (see the attached images) but i have already buy it with about 6 $
So even it hasn't been soled for the next 12 month
6 $ is not that much
And yeah , it worth trying

Attachments

• Screenshot - 2018-06-16 , 6_54_59 ____.png
    Screenshot - 2018-06-16 , 6_54_59 ____.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot - 2018-06-16 , 6_55_56 ____.png
    Screenshot - 2018-06-16 , 6_55_56 ____.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot - 2018-06-16 , 6_56_16 ____.png
    Screenshot - 2018-06-16 , 6_56_16 ____.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 4

yasirgasim1

Level 1
Reaction score
For your other question about exited birds :
I don't know why people like to buy these weird domain names
It's just a waste of their money
I have seen a lot of similar names has been soled (examples are in the attached images)
And also it's just 6 $ , and worth trying

How about eagles.life ?

yasirgasim1

Level 1
Reaction score

Here are the attached files

Attachments

• Screenshot - 2018-06-16 , 6_56_35 ____.png
    Screenshot - 2018-06-16 , 6_56_35 ____.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot - 2018-06-16 , 7_13_34 ____.png
    Screenshot - 2018-06-16 , 7_13_34 ____.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot - 2018-06-16 , 7_13_42 ____.png
    Screenshot - 2018-06-16 , 7_13_42 ____.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 2

yasirgasim1

Level 1
Reaction score
On the basis of my knowledge of the industry. On the basis of my experience succesfully finding buyers for 1000s of domains. On the basis that your domains have no purpose for anyone?

What Robm said..
Alright
I get your point
Thanks any way

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Thanks any way" indicates that you are not happy we took the time to help you.

If you only want to hear what you think is right, do not ask for appraisals. You got the knowledge of people that have been in the industry for decades. If I were you I would listen rather than trying to prove us wrong.

Fatbat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You got that right
I register it because i have seen a lot of domain names like it has been soled at godaddy for more than 1 K
See the attached picture
What did you think

5 number domains sell for a reasonable amount, usually $1-3 K, because they are most likely US postal codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom