• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal help

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beashnet

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2002
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Regged the following four today via Stargate and I know at least one or two is worth the reg fee and more but I still suck at domain appraisals :D

So help me out!

videodepot.org
creditgrowth.com
javacoder.com
latest-hits.com

Cheers

-Felix
 
The one I like is javacoder.com.
It shouldn't be too difficult to develop it.
Somewhere around $50.
 
It seems like someone already made such a page.
You might want to check out: javacoder.net
 
I like JavaCoder.com myself, nice one to develop.

Mike
 
Yep it's probably the best one..

Maybe some kind of database of unemployed java coders for hire :-)
 
The only dropable one IMO is videodepot.org

latest-hits.com - keep it unless zero type-ins.
 
So videodepot.org is worthless?

I wasn't sure about that one.. but thought it might be snapped up by some adult videostore or something similar.

Oh well.

And yeah I was thinking about setting up some page on latest-hits selling the latest albums/singles via cdon.com or so.
Or sell it to someone, of course.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom