• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal if you would please

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Roy

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
2,337
Reaction score
35
I would like an appraisal on the following domain please.

Qwe.st

I have had an approach from the telecom company QWest out of Denver Colorado for this domain. Before I either accept the offer or put in a counter offer I would really appreciate input of members here.

Many thanks,

BillBo
 
Is nobody able/willing to give some input here?
 
its worth what an end user will give you for it.
If it was in the xxx-xxxx range, Id take it!
Q and W are not good letters for LLL's so its worth as much as you can bargin out of an end user.
Hope this helps
 
Thanks VT for your input. The figure is way beyond what you suggested. I think I will counter still, to an organization that size it would be a superb marketing tool.
 
yes, the dilema with these situations is that you may never get another offer on it, especially if it is a limited niche
 
Now I am interested.

At first I was going to say this name is worth a lawsuit if it is trademarked and used improperly...but I am interested to hear the history here...

So do please put togather the package. :popcorn:
 
You've got big brass ones to register that. If they are offering you anything - take it.
 
Hi Onward and Whitebark, the question of TM is a grey area because the law states according to my lawyers that the use of the suffix, .st, stops it being a TM of Qwest, it is simply 'qwe'!
 
I dont see much value other than a 3 letter .st domain.

I just dont see the value in these partial words that you need to include the extension to complete the word. Sell and move on if you have a decent offer. IMHO
 
scizza is right. I dont think they will get high offers.
 
It seems to be the general opinion to take the offer, I think I will,

Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom