• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: ITALIANDRAGON.COM

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
Domain Name: ITALIANDRAGON.COM

Message:
In my honest opinion this name worth BILLIONS lol..

well...I`m THE END USER FOR IT :)
 
regfee, lol j/k. I also own nrmillions.com which I think is worth billions too, lol.
 
Yeah i think this name only holds valye to you bud :)

But to you its priceless.

:)
 
:) actually....with my big surprice I found another guy using this nickname on myspace but he lives in California if I remember well.....so let`s say there is at least one more person interested buy I`m not going to sell it :)

I think everyone has at least one personal name just to feel it like really YOUR domain...like your home...lol I may sound crazy but that`s what internet domain names were initially for......personal pages like germany.com

I will develop it in my spare time with my life.
 
personal pages like germany.com
LOL...that's exactly why the .com TLD stands for.
 
italiandragon said:
Domain Name: ITALIANDRAGON.COM

Message:
In my honest opinion this name worth BILLIONS lol..

well...I`m THE END USER FOR IT :)

xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx :banplease:
 
Italian Stallion: boxer
Italian Dragon: kickboxer

start training
:boxing:
 
perfect choice of an end user. You may cybersquat on your gem until another italiandragon emerges to buy it.
lol.
good luck
 
March2005 said:
Italian Stallion: boxer
Italian Dragon: kickboxer

start training
:boxing:


kickboxer?

I was a professional runner and before that I played soccer but never kickboxer.....unless there is a third italiandragon in the world lol.

I use this nickname because my chinese horoscope sign is Dragon.

Anyway it`s easy to remember, brandable.....pronunciable...you never know......oh and made in Italy sells lol :peace:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom