• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: JaxFlorida.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter H2FC
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

H2FC

Guest
Domain Name: JaxFlorida.com

Message:
Please give me your estimate of this names value...it will be greatly appreciated. I know these estimates are sometimes way off base but I WANNA KNOW what you think anyway. It could be a big help...Thanks
 
This is a strong name.

City names have gone for a lot and this is short, and a commonly used nickname.

Without looking at comps I would guess $15,000 to $25,000 or more - end user.

Reseller 3k to 8k.

Good Luck.
 
Thank you DomainsGT. I appreciate your comments. I noticed you are in the north Florida area so you know as well as anyone about the stength of this name.....thanks again
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom