• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: KINDENERGY.COM

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffaneyc

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2006
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: KINDENERGY.COM

Message:
What would you pay for this? I got an offer for $300, on Sedo, what do you think it is worth?

Thanks
 
Please, I would really appreciate anyone's input...

Should I sell for $300?
 
Sell.

Cheers,
BidNo
 
Sell and then reinvest in your portfolio or fund some development on other names.
 
Check if he's willing to pay more , if not Sell and reinvest in your portfolio
 
coooldude said:
Check if he's willing to pay more , if not Sell and reinvest in your portfolio
I wouldn't want to scare him off. Just accept the offer and move on...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom