• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: Mexaa.com Naapy.com & MORE

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KING

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
1,980
Reaction score
21
Domain Name: Mexaa.com Naapy.com

Message:
Mexaa.com
Naapy.com

what you guys think..

I will develop a better one well i will develop them all :)

Just bored so posting a little..
 
Not sure either have any meaning at all. I googled them and neither one are dictionary words, so maybe $x at most. There are plenty of LLLLL.com with no meaning available at reg fee.

they look like misspellings of Mexia and Nappy but cant see anyone typing in either of your spellings since they are pronounced differently

Hope this helped out-
 
I think i didn't ask the right question.. I don't realy need the price but more opinion on domain what you guys think about it as in how it sounds and so on. I am developing one in entertainment site but can't decide witch to pick./
 
hey buddy, clarify what kind of entertainment. I mean u got the vision and know better than us but I think overall nappy.com is more pronunciable.
 
i dont think they sound that great either. people will confuse naapy with nappy and you cant even pronounce mexaa, i guess it would sound like mexa? I wouldnt develop them, i think you would lose traffic to the other names. good luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom