• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: newhooters.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolz91

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: newhooters.com

Message:
Could be developed for breast augmentations???

Any appraisals??

thanks!
 
Think it would be a geat Domain for women who want to get rated on their new surgery...they post and endusers rate. could be a high traffic site if done right
 
thanks...My thoughts exactly...

any other appraisals or comments?
 
Onward said:
Think it would be a geat Domain for women who want to get rated on their new surgery...they post and endusers rate. could be a high traffic site if done right

Dang! What was that URL again? :wink:
 
thanks again.
I am thinking this could be a great site for breast implants. Another idea is a forum where women can discuss the pros and cons(if there are any) of breast augmentation??
 
Onward said:
Think it would be a geat Domain for women who want to get rated on their new surgery...they post and endusers rate. could be a high traffic site if done right


yeah thats what first came to mind when i saw it. or new Hooters stores opening up
 
Nolz91 said:
thanks again.
I am thinking this could be a great site for breast implants. Another idea is a forum where women can discuss the pros and cons(if there are any) of breast augmentation??


I think "hooters" is more of a male oriented word...so Ido not see value in a serious or clinical female site.
 
As a name it is not worth much because "new" is not a good association with "hooters". All names can be developed, and some names lend themselves to development more easily than others.

A name is a name is a name. The stronger the name the more development potential. Often times people will say that "it could be worth a lot more with development". That is generally a sign that the name isn't worth much.

If 100 people in the domain business saw that this name was unregistered I'm not sure how many of them would snap it up for reg fee, so I will say the name is worth zero.

In reality, this name is worth more than half the names up for appraisal...those are worth less than zero.
 
Onward said:
Think it would be a geat Domain for women who want to get rated on their new surgery...they post and endusers rate. could be a high traffic site if done right

I already want to visit!
 
Nolz91 said:
thanks again.
I am thinking this could be a great site for breast implants. Another idea is a forum where women can discuss the pros and cons(if there are any) of breast augmentation??

I actually think a site that would ask guys to rate how new hooters look might make more sense, like already mentioned, hooters is more of a guy word, ..plus women get the new ones for us...so I would think more along the lines of rate my new hooters..that will get you probably more traffic anyway...
 
thanks for the comments! I needed some insight on what I should do with the site. Seems guys rating new hooters would be a great one.

wish me luck...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom