Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Appraisal of shucks.com ?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

namedancer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like the name. Short, fun, easy dot-com. If I owned it and wanted to sell I'd put it in my $99 bin at the very least. Would be tempting to keep and make into a nice humor site or something-- not big money necessarily but fun, like I did with http://www.zan-e.com. Probably better than zan-e, for that matter.

Good luck!
Warren
(namedancer)

shucks is a recognized and easy to spell short word domain, and it conjures a fun image.

i don't think its inherently commercial, but it would suit a humor site well. The other value is in the fact it's a family name.

If I had it and someone approached me for it I'd be asking $3k-$5k. Reseller price might be pretty low as the chances of being approached may not be all that high: $100-$150.

M

MattyP

Shucks.com had 154 searches done at overture last month.

I mean Shucks.com not shucks.

We can safely say it is worth more than $35 as it will get typeins, in my opinion.

I would be more inclined to think safesys is on the right track with his appraisal.

Carrying on from matty's overture stats - the alexa results are very strong for it:

Traffic: | Ranking: # 9,373
Total Alexa Visits: 42,951

If those figures are incorporated into the valuation then its a whole different ballpark.

J

jimb

its a cool name, and since the search results are pretty good, i would value the domai at around $1,000...possibly more.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom