• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: PA-RK.COM

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
9,128
Reaction score
176
Domain Name: PA-RK.COM

Message:
Over 1 billion search results on google,a s it seems the - is not recognised. I know little type in traffic. It has some, but I feel it could be really good after development. It's easily memorable & works for 4 letter words I feel as still looks attractive domain. Could be a good name for a domain parking site as all the options are gone. Park.com is obviously better but only if you have a few million dollars to spare. What do YOU think?
 
zero, I wouldnt waste time developing this one.
 
guy0102 said:
Domain Name: PA-RK.COM

I know little type in traffic. It has some

(to above) ^you mean when you type it in??? :sorry:

reg fee or less

good luck
 
worth reg fee, spare your energy developing a better name.
good luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom