• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: parkingforums.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ggezer

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: parkingforums.com

Message:
I want to learn the value.

Also I need an advice to decide to make an active forum or to sell domain...
 
If you have the time, skills and resources, developing is always a better option in my mind.

It's like the furniture industry....sure you could sell the raw logs, but if you sell the finished product instead...your profits go way up.....but so does your investment in the project.

Maybe some kind of domain parking site....offer tips, performances of various options, stuff like that.
 
Here are some recent sales that may be useful:

Domain TLD SalePrice SaleDate SaleThru
TennisForum com $6,551 Feb 06 Sedo
IndiaForum com $4,350 Apr 06 SnapNames
SnowboardingForum com $4,000 Mar 06 Sedo
RacingForum com $2,150 Dec 05 SnapNames
CancerForum com $2,100 Mar 06 SnapNames
FishingForums com $1,700 Mar 06 Afternic
AllTheForums com $1,000 Jan 06 Afternic
MoparForums com $750 Apr 06 Sedo
BeachForum com $488 Feb 06 Afternic
FictionForum com $150 Dec 05 Afternic

I'm only posting a few cause it's a long list.

Cheers,
BidNo
 
this means that I can sell the domain for x.xxx$

I think I should be waiting to find a good idea to make a site. (I can make a forum or I can make a info page for parking industry, but finding a different good idea is a must ...

thanks..

BidNo said:
Here are some recent sales that may be useful:

Domain TLD SalePrice SaleDate SaleThru
TennisForum com $6,551 Feb 06 Sedo
IndiaForum com $4,350 Apr 06 SnapNames
SnowboardingForum com $4,000 Mar 06 Sedo
RacingForum com $2,150 Dec 05 SnapNames
CancerForum com $2,100 Mar 06 SnapNames
FishingForums com $1,700 Mar 06 Afternic
AllTheForums com $1,000 Jan 06 Afternic
MoparForums com $750 Apr 06 Sedo
BeachForum com $488 Feb 06 Afternic
FictionForum com $150 Dec 05 Afternic

I'm only posting a few cause it's a long list.

Cheers,
BidNo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom