Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Appraisal please on CashAndCo.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffreyL

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just received expression on interest on one of my brandable domain names i.e. CashAndCo.com

The person is using a .me email address so can't do any research on person. I do remember Adam
saying he won't accept bids unless they use a NOT free email address.

So, I know its hard to say but just trying to get a ball park on what this domain may be
worth. Any ideas?

Note: Domain is over 10 years old.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Regards
Jeff

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
there are a few potentials out there, one of which is

http://www.cashandcompany.com/

i'd put a target of $6500.00

but that's not an appraisal for the name as is.

Good Luck!

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think the owner of that website will pay anywhere near $6,500 for the domain. I'd be surprised at even $650. The site is basically the home page of one person, who describes herself as

"a freelance writer. She has published works in various genres—poetry, songs, newspaper articles, and
letters to editors, to name a few. She was a musician and singer in her own rock and roll band, VINYL VIRGIN. Since that time, she has contributed a variety of articles, including equine articles, to both magazines and newspapers. In 2008-2009, she was the equine columnist for New York’s Taconic Press before the paper’s demise in early 2009. ... Recently she has been asked to perform poetry and prose again, and in February, 2012 she read some of her poetry at the Highland Falls Library in Highland Falls, NY. ... {name removed} is available for readings and and performances of literature.

She named her website after a horse. For all I know, she may be a very talented writer; but performance poetry is not precisely a lucrative field, and I doubt the website brings in any revenue to justify the expense of an extra domain at any amount, let alone $6,500.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$1k - $2k

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators