• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: Portfolio of almost 50 domains & MORE

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

startyourengine

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
May 16, 2006
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: Portfolio of almost 50 domains

Message:
Hi

Just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to throw some suggestions of an estimated value for the portfolio I have built so far. I am just wanting to see how I am going and making sure I am building some names with decent potential as I have only started in the domaining business a month or two ago. Domains are as follows:

.com

skiace
airfarepal
audiosellers
baykid
cablekid
daylenses
majordealer
acegamblers
toughplayer
monsterrental
mypokergear
creditaide
splendidwines
ladyvibe
goldransom
shaghouse
crazylot
pokerchampionchip
estatekit
cashdudes
stampenthusiast
packageovernight
privacylicense
seekresorts
importkings
mlmart
sonyfeedback
wiifeedback
liveusb
dealfetchers
switchuser
godaddy1
texasbuyer
cutsite
seepctv

.ws (will be developing a lot of these)

sparky
lachlan
byron
currencytrade
used-car
notebook-computer
dating-services
hivaids
freegolftips
golf-tips
rugbyunion

Other

alldvds.eu
sonylaptops.net

Please feel free to appraise entire portfolio or single domains of your choice. Any comments are greatly appreciated as it is all a learning curve for me still and I am keen as anything to make it in this business.

Best regards
David :)
 
I dont see anything that looks like it would be worth more than regfee except for maybe wiifeedback.com. I wouldnt buy ws names that also have dashes. Good luck.
 
Entire Portfolio: $XXX to LOW $XXXX.

Good luck.

-Joe
 
The only .com one that is good is the wiifeedback maybe high $xx undeveloped or $xxx+ developed, based on other factors as well, the rest $x.

I dont see any of the .ws ones worth more than $x reg fee undeveloped.

Hope this helped out
 
stampenthusiast.com - high $75 - 150 if you dont mind waiting for the right buyer

rugbyunion.ws - to the right buyer you can be looking at mid $xxxx, but before you find that buyer the trade price is low $xx

I justify the figure for rugbyunion.ws because it is totally generic, I believe it is the national game of Samoa, and the .com version would be 10-20 times more expensive. If you don't mind renewing once or twice it will prove to be a good investment. Massive opportunity for development too.

Jas
 
i think your portfolio looks ok however, as it has aleady been pointed out, you need to develop most of these names. additionally avoid names with dashes as their ovt using the overture tool can be quite misleading. good luck.
 
Hi

Thanks for all your feedback. It is just what I was after, honest and straight to the point.

Jasdon, I agree with you about rugbyunion.ws and that is exactly why I jumped at it. I am looking to develop it in the near future (as soon as I can get some of my other more urgent ones done) and think it has got great potential for all the reasons mentioned.

Thanks guys
 
jasdon11 said:
stampenthusiast.com - high $75 - 150 if you dont mind waiting for the right buyer

rugbyunion.ws - to the right buyer you can be looking at mid $xxxx, but before you find that buyer the trade price is low $xx

I justify the figure for rugbyunion.ws because it is totally generic, I believe it is the national game of Samoa, and the .com version would be 10-20 times more expensive. If you don't mind renewing once or twice it will prove to be a good investment. Massive opportunity for development too.

Jas

rugbyunion.ws worth mid XXXX??? i dont think so. even some of the most generic ws names dont go for even close to that amount and especially not that one. it would have to be a name like poker.ws to have a chance for that price.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom