• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: prestitiauto.com & MORE

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marly

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: prestitiauto.com

Message:
I have these two italian names

prestitiauto.com
(think its auto loans in italian not sure)

prestiticasa.com
(think its home loans in italian not sure)

I hope I nailed them right.

Both domains are #5 on google for their respective domain name keywords. "prestiti auto" and "prestiti casa"

I have one company interested in prestitiauto.com

What would should I sell for...
 
The terms have more to do with lending the actual object, and not lending money to purchase that object.

As in, lending someone your car or your house. I wouldn't ask for more than $50 each.

Good luck with the sale.
 
Thanks never thought of it that way.

but the terms are largly associated with loans rather than lending a car would'nt you say. if you google "prestiti auto" you will see sites refering to car loans.

Weid?
 
prestitiauto.com got a sense, though an italian would look for "prestito auto" rather than "prestiti auto" (the singular form).

prestiticasa.com on the other hand is not of much help, unfortunately. The good one would have been "mutuocasa.com", mutuo is the correct translation for mortgage. You don't apply for a loan when buying home. You apply for a mortgage :)

Hope that helps!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom