• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: Rec'd $200 offer on limeade.info ... take it?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webfreak

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: Rec'd $200 offer on limeade.info ... take it?

Message:
Just to be sure I'm not caught up in the moment, I'd like to see whether or not you'd accept a $200 offer on limeade.info when the buyer owns at least two other extensions.
 
yep. take it.
 
Is it trademarked? If so and he is offering money I would take it. Did you have plans for the name down the road? If not I would sell it to him... I don't think holding out just to see if he's going to give you more would be the thing to do. Good luck though and congratz on the offer!

Regards ~
 
Definately take it, congratulations!
 
If he owns the other extension it shows that he is very serious about his business and wants to make sure he receives all the "search traffic" in future when his .com is famous and people are searching for it.

Be tactful. Try to increase the bid a bit - not too much and you could easily get more than $200.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom