• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: Registster.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyd

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
294
Reaction score
22
Domain Name: Registster.com

Message:
Registster.com

Typo of Register.com and also a cute play on the "ster" craze

Whatdya think?
 
$10.. name is confusing.
 
What I see is a double typo for the letters "st".
I also know even though this is a phonetic typo, but if no traffic = $0

If have traffic = $6.95+
 
typeins said:
$10.. name is confusing.

I paid $6.95 to registster it. So I am green $3.05? I'll take it
 
reg fee because there is no such english word like registster unless it is a typo of register.com
 
zero since it has 2 extra letters that dont belong. Noone is going to type that in.
 
Not worth anything. If your registrar allows you to delete your names and receive credit, I'd take that option or test the traffic for the 4 days they allow you to use a name before deleting it for credit.
 
Couldnt agree more.. as i got the email from the last post i thought to myself " i actually wouldnt even pay $6.95 for it in the first place"
 
wow, thats a real eye twister
 
Hmm a lot of interest in this name for something that's worth -0-

I would sell it for $50 Paypal if anyone is interested, email me [email protected]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom