Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise appraisal request - mvskoke.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Nlcross

Reaction score
Mvskoke is the name of a language spoken by the Creeks and Seminoles. It is also the traditional spelling of the name of the Muscogee tribe. I own the .net and .org as well. Godaddy values it at $1,394.00 but I think that doesn't take the historical and cultural aspects of the name into account. Thanks for input.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mvskoke is the name of a language spoken by the Creeks and Seminoles. It is also the traditional spelling of the name of the Muscogee tribe. I own the .net and .org as well. Godaddy values it at $1,394.00 but I think that doesn't take the historical and cultural aspects of the name into account. Thanks for input.

Hi

I think any commercialization would depend on a "knowledge/informative" based website.

as for the cultural aspects, that too, can only be told on a website, so that would be part of the content, for above.

I think GD's appraisal is based on price to ask for the domain, if, somebody contacted you.

there are a few sites using the term in url, so that's a positive.

the negative is, convincing somebody who also uses GD appraisal, to pay more than that appraised amount.

:)

imo...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators