• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: sellingmybiz.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nycexposfan

New Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: sellingmybiz.com

Message:
Can someone tell me what they think this domain is worth and also how such a value is determined. I am rather new to this. Thanks.
 
Just requesting an appraisal on my dn....any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.
 
First of all I like the name. It is snappy and self explanatory.

I am hard pressed to value it though, because I can't come up with a reasonable use. Maybe an established company like LoopNet.com which advertises real estate and businesses or a startup that wishes to do the same.

Developed, now that is another story. With some verifiable subscribers and traffic it could really be worth some money.

Good name - Good luck with it.
 
Thanks for your reply. I agree that a LoopNet can certainbly use this, as can other business brokerage sites. Becuase I am new to this, can you explain what you mean by, "Developed......With some verifiable subscribers and traffic it could really be worth some money". Does this mean that if I made a website and was ablt to generate some good traffic, track record of revenues, it could be significantly more valuable? Thanks again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom