• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: SlimPlans.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterMan

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
1
Domain Name: SlimPlans.com

Message:
I am thinking about getting into the diet/health niche, any thoughts as to the value of my first pickup?

SlimPlans.com

Thanks!!

any thoughts??
 
After seeing the big sale of Slimming.com I thought I would see if anyone might want to take a crack at an appraisal of SlimPlans.com

:greensmilewinkgrin:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom