• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: tractors.ca

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rmacdon

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2004
Messages
647
Reaction score
18
Domain Name: tractors.ca

Message:
Hi Everybody,

Let me know your thoughts on this canadian domain - gets a few daily type ins as well.

tractors.ca

Thanks,
Rob
 
Great name Rob,

I am just a newbie so I cannot really comment on value but personally I would not let it go cheaply. The dot ca market is heating up. Just think about how many tractor dealerships are here in Canada.
 
Not sure what the Xxx means -
I am guessing 1 to 999?? Is that correct?
I wish I could find names like this for that price. The ca names have been getting very hard to find - I know, I think I have emailed everyone and their brothers to find good 1 word ca generics and not too many people are letting them go.
Thanks,
Rob
 
If .ca is roughly equivalent to .us, then expectations are reasonable for low 5-figures (at least). If .ca is the .com of Canada, then a negotiation starting point should be in mid 5-figure range.
 
Right now I would appraise it at mid XXX for a reseller. Hold onto it for a couple more years and I think .ca's will go way up in value.

GL with it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom