• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: UZAJ.COM - pronouncable 4-letter sounds like "usage"

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slipxaway

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: UZAJ.COM - pronouncable 4-letter sounds like "usage"

Message:
Uzaj is also a city in Iran.

Anyone have an idea of what this is worth?
 
I would not pay reg fee for it, all though that is not saying what others would pay.

Dpending on what that city does and'or has, and if anyone wants it for that. No matter how hard I try to say it, I'm having problems but others may well be able to say it easier.
 
u can't sell high worth at global. because "z and j" letters not good for domains.
but i think, you can sell high worth to buyer from iran.
maybe after 3-4 years, when 4 chars will have good worth, you can sell better worth than now.

enta..
 
Reg fee.

My recommendation - Put it on ebay, I asked for an appraisal here for my domain "Suxd.com" and everyone said $0 or reg fee, so I put it on ebay and the bid is already over $30. ;]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom