• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal Wanted: SexualUSA.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealx

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 27, 2006
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: SexualUSA.com

Message:
Thank you in advance.
 
I never got much of a response from SexualWorld.com either. :(
 
How Much For Sexualworld.com

Sexualusa.com ....in The Mid Xx Range
 
not bad, Americans like "sexual" very much,haha
 
top offer right now is $500... I feel like I should get more
 
top offer right now is $500... I feel like I should get more

SexualFantasy.com sold for 2500 last month at internext. I don't think $500 is too bad. considering these google results:

Results 1 - 10 of about 511,000 for "Sexual Fantasy"
Results 1 - 10 of about 18,200 for "Sexual USA"
 
accept this offer
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom