• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: WashAwayGray.com & MORE

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhansen

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: WashAwayGray.com

Message:
Hi,

What do you all think of WashAwayGray.com & WashAwayGrey.com? I believe the name has rather good potential for gray hair shampoo type products. Preferrably I would be able to sell it to a company specializing in the market, as I don't really care to try and build a minisite and compete for online pharmacy commissions.

The name isn't geared so much toward searching (see: www.GrayHairShampoo.com), but rather a catchy, brandable(?) name.

So, what do you think? Thanks!
 
Well you have defiinitely got the spelling issues covered. I would be interested to click on this if I thought there was a product link or a value to seeing what's on the site. Hmn maybe a promotional type site? a directory of online color care? maybe high xx or low xxx developed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom