• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: WiiName.com and it's entire portfolio listings

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zojila

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
May 29, 2006
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: WiiName.com and it's entire portfolio listings

Message:
I have a bid for $17,000 for WiiName.com portfolio. I sold wiiremote.com from that portfolio for 3k plus.

I will appreciate educated appraisal for the entire domain listings on wiiname.com

I am leaning to wait for better bids right upto the Wii console launch.

Your appraisals are appreciated.

Thanks
Grace
 
The names you have are very good but I'd take the 17K offer in a second and then offer to kiss the buyers feet in gratitude!

I remember some years ago some people were paying $10,000+ for beanie babies which now are worthlesss. The window of opportunity is small. Don't let it pass you by!
 
For dnforum members info, biznews is a non exclusive broker for wiiname domains as well.

My appraisal for $17k was just about right to start off with this sale...

Any constructive appraisals would be appreciated.
 
demo said:
The names you have are very good but I'd take the 17K offer in a second and then offer to kiss the buyers feet in gratitude!

I remember some years ago some people were paying $10,000+ for beanie babies which now are worthlesss. The window of opportunity is small. Don't let it pass you by!
Thanks Demo,
Your advise is worth it's weight in gold. What comes to my mind is KerryEdwards.com and how the domain owner missed the boat by asking too much.

But, my bid is safe for now. Worse comes to worse, the bidder will only be happy to buy it at this stagnant price. I have some great PS3 domains to sweeten the offer during pre-launch of both Wii and PS3.

Appreciate your thoughts.

However, an appraisal in terms of dollar value is appreciated as well....

Thanks
G
 
That is a good collection of wii names and I agree that you should take the $17k offer for it. Thats a very good price for the portfolio.
 
As the Woody Allen movie goes, "Take the Money and Run."
 
17k is a pretty good offer, and you certainly could wait until the launch;
but i agree, dont let this small oppurtunity pass by.

low-mid XX,XXX in the run up to wii's launch.
 
where did you post the sale?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom