• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: www.FreeGames.pk

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhansen

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: www.FreeGames.pk

Message:
1,256,917 OVT w/o ext...


Thoughts?
Would it be worth it to try and develop the site in the form of flash games, some other vision, or did I just waste $30 entirely?

Thanks in advance. :)

-Justin
 
I am personly not a big believer in countery names.

but it is worth alot to a arcade owber so i ma sure you can make at lest $30 - $75 off it. mabey even higher.
 
developed it could be a nice name
it is pretty useless as a name itself
 
I payed $48 for 2 years reg fee, where did you get $30 ???

Good name, considering PK being the 6th most populated Country in the world there is plenty of space to gain.
 
Sorry, $46 for 2 years @PakNIC.com. It's been a long day. :)
 
Actually, the website says $23/yr right on the main page.

I just checked my email for the invoice receipt and I was only charged $36.

*Shrug*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom